Purposes of the Ethics Committee:
• To provide guidance to ISPA members about ethical issues in school psychology.
• To encourage or assist national associations of school psychology in the development of their own codes of ethics.
• To receive complaints of possible ethical violations by ISPA members, and to provide assistance to those who have raised them.
• To report serious complaints to the Executive Committee, as well as a proposal for how to proceed.
• To review the ISPA Code of Ethics on a regular basis and draft a revised version if it needs to be amended.