The ISPA Distinguished Services Award is offered annually by the International School Psychology Association (ISPA) to an ISPA member in recognition of outstanding services to the Association over an extended period of time.
Persons eligible for this award must be fully paid ISPA members and exhibit one or more of the following characteristics:
– Worked within ISPA committees and through their work have made important contributions to the work of the committee or to other aspects of ISPA administration.
– Worked in the promotion and organization of the ISPA annual conferences, e.g. promoting its organization, reputation or effectiveness.
– Published articles on international school psychology in World-Go-Round, International Journal of School & Educational Psychology or other widely circulated publications.
Award recipients will be initially selected by a sub-committee of the Executive Committee (EC), and then forwarded to the full EC for approval. The nominee must be a Member of the International School Psychology Association.
Nomination materials include;
– A nomination letter highlighting the nominee’s unique contributions to ISPA by a fellow ISPA member.
– The nominee’s curriculum vitae.
– Three letters of support for the nominee from fellow ISPA members.
– Electronic copies of 2 publications that best represent the nominee’s contribution to the work of ISPA.
Nominations together with appropriate documentation should be sent electronically to the ISPA Central Office and copied to the Secretary of the Executive Committee. The closing date for nominations is April 9, 2021 of the year the award would be presented.